Thursday, February 2, 2017

Low Carb/Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse



Hello again all! After that delicious and filling hash this morning I launched into writing and social networking. I ended up with a tremendous chocolate craving and a need for more fats. Grocery day isn't until Friday and we are almost out of everything, so I got creative. I want to share the result with you, it is sweet, thick and chocolatey with a hint of peanut butter.

* 4 TB Heavy Cream
* 1 cap of Torani's Caramel Sugar Free
* 1 heaping TB of unsweetened cocoa
* 1 heaping tsp of creamy peanut butter
* optional: shave a half square of 80% dark chocolate on top

Place all in a magic bullet and whir around until thick. Can also be done in a bowl with a hand mixer. I like to eat mine with a tiny drizzle of additional cream.

No comments: